Finally a special wrist watch for cigar lovers. The Arturo Fuente limited edition by Hublot is a unique gift for all those who are passionate about mechanical watches and cigars at the same time. With hands on this special watch (Sidiqqi boutique, The Dubai Mall), here is our review:
- Concept: Unique and first in its category when it comes to the Cigar Theme. Basic development and innovation especially that many previous limited editions of the king power looks almost the same, a watch that reflects its personality
- Movement: self winding chronograph. Medium architecture and finishing, could be much better for such a watch
- Look & Feel: Satin-finished 18k king gold Case, black rubber and brown hornback crocodile strap with white stitches make its ergonomics just homogeneous. Satin-Fnished 18k king gold Bezel and black rubber with 6 H-shaped black PVD Titanium screws. Multilayered Mat brown dial, satin finished gold plated appliques with black luminescent and Satin finished gold hands with black luminescent as well, Fuente red color logo is well positioned at 6 o’clock makes its readability perfect
- Future: Great and easy maintenance. Market value should be good, especially with the 200 pieces limited, plus target audience cigar lovers.
- Price: 17,500€
- Limited Edition: 200 pieces
- Dimensions (Width x Thickness): 48mm x 0.0mm
- Complications: Chronograph, Date
- Classy and creative factor
- Very rare and sought-after
- Use of high-tech materials contribute directly to the improvement of the durability of the watch
- Limited to 200 (The one available in Dubai 40/200)
- Limited but different other limited editions, very niche target
- Very nice back side with Fuente logo and images
- Nice box idea and fits the identity of this limited, a humidor for both the watch and cigars
- Big case but small movement, chronograph counters and date are too close to the center
- A bit over priced, considering an average movement architecture
- Date at 5 o’clock
- Oversize: Could be too large or uncomfortable for most wrists
After being to the Dominican Republic earlier this year with a visit the tobacco fields, and learned the art of making cigars from plantation, to fermentation, and rolling. Now I do know how these cylindres are made: with PASSION. Hublot take the same pride in their craftsmanship and you can notice that in this special King Power edition the Arturo Fuente.
Now, hopefully you enjoyed one side of your passion; soon I will take you to the art of making cigars. Until than, Take your time and enjoy, because I have a lot of tastes to share with you. I have tons of stories to tell you about the journey of tobacco, and about the people who grew it.